Structuring, development and project management
- End to end solutions for various demands in the naval area (maritime and fluvial), Port and offshore;
- Asset analysis for construction restart, budgeting and construction management;
- Preparation, budgeting and management of projects for adaptation and improvement of vessels;
- Elaboration, budget and project management of port, naval and offshore constructions;
- Structuring and operationalization of projects for logistics, maritime transport and towing;
- Feasibility analysis, implementation and commercial development of new projects;
- Structuring of projects to obtain resources (prioritization) with the Merchant Marine Fund, for financing to BNDES, FINEP and other funding institutions, as well as financial agents;
- Modeling of technical and financial proposals for BIDS;
- Development of Business plan and strategic planning.
Suitability and delivery of vessels – Offshore & Maritime Support
- Preparation of vessels for service contracts;
- Planning and management of commissioning with the classifying society and customers;
- Elaboration and monitoring of documentation with the maritime and port authorities, as well as the classification societies;
- Elaboration and monitoring of documentary evidence with the carriers;
- Preparation and monitoring of inspection groups (GISNP).
Reports and surveyss
- Preparation of technical Report of vessels (condition survey);
- Financial valuation of the asset (valuation);
- Inspection of purchase of vessels (pre purchase survey);
- Survey, analysis and elaboration of claims reports.
Operational analysis and process modernization
- Diagnosis, design, implementation and monitoring of internal processes with the company team;
- Re Organizational structuring with clear definitions of responsibilities and processes;
- Implementation of goals (KPIs) and elaboration of action plans focused on results.